Friday 31 December 2010

y

New Year, New You!

First, I’d like to wish you a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

I’m really excited about my first workshop of 2011, which I’m running on January 19th. I’m equally excited about the line up of experts who will give this event a special energy, and add exceptional value to the day and to those attending. Over the years I’ve had the privilege of being invited to speak to large corporations about Personal Branding and on each occasion, all I’ve had to do is turn up. The venues were organised, the attendees invited, refreshments in place, materials printed, and the perfect room prepared for me to deliver my 75 minute keynote speech.

This time it’s different, and although I’m co-presenting with Jorgen Sundberg, there’s still a lot to do. Fortunately, Jorgen found the venue, which is a lovely boutique hotel in the West End, The Leonard. I’ve been there three times to check the room where the workshop will be held. The level of service and food, as far as I can tell is spot on. The hotel’s welcoming lounge has three log fires, big comfy sofas, and what one might describe as an eclectic array of mildly eccentric decor. Yet, everything is low-key and in very good taste, particularly the service, which I have found to be superb on each occasion.

This one-day workshop is titled, Personal Branding from the Inside Out. Apart from Jorgen and me, there are three special guest speakers attending. Nita Shah, a superb yoga teacher, who will explain the significant benefits of yoga as it relates to preventing and managing stress, being more energised and feeling physically more grounded. Bob Jacobs, founder of the Society of Complementary Medicine, who will explain how nutrition, lifestyle choices and diet affect our health. In addition, we have a mystery guest who is going to teach us how we can use our voice as a highly effective tool to convey greater ‘presence’.

For those who are not familiar with Jorgen, he’s the founder of Personal Branding UK, a top-notch Social Media company. What Jorgen doesn’t know about Social Media, really isn’t worth knowing. And for those of you who are not familiar with what I do, I help people to develop an authentic Personal Brand, a brand that represents their values, beliefs and what they stand for. My focus is on what I describe as our Inner Brand and our Outer Brand. When these two elements are both congruent and authentic, we stand out in the crowd in exactly the right way.

So, if you are a participant, this is your day, a day to rejuvenate, increase your energy, feel good about you and have some fun.

For further information, please contact me at: malcolm@malcolmlevene.com. Or feel free to phone me on: 07962 157977.



No comments: