Friday 4 July 2008

Renewable Energy… Yes, please – I’ll have some of that

For those who might be thinking that this blog is about escalating oil prices, or the increases on household gas and electricity bills, think again. What I mean by energy is Human Energy, an invisible force that enables us to feel fully alive. One of the dictionary’s definitions of ‘renewable’ is “Inexhaustible or replaceable by new growth.” In a way, I think that says it all.

We often describe someone who exudes the kind of energy I’m talking about as being switched-on, charismatic or perhaps energising. In order to be a person who emits that expression of vitality, first one needs to watch their language. As Rudyard Kipling once said, “Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.” Here are the words I find boost my energy, both inside and outside -
Yes. Please. Thank you. You’re welcome. I apologize.

If you’re interested in absorbing more energy and adding zip to the way you communicate, I’m going to make you an offer you can refuse. The first three people who contact me about this blog will receive a 30-minute free-of-charge coaching session on Energy.




2 comments:

PI Jo said...

Hi,

I believe energy comes from doing.
It comes from action.
Quite simply if you do more, you will do more.

As Goethe wisely said:
Knowing is not enough: we must apply.
Willing is not enough: we must do.

Unknown said...

I realize this post is a few years old but still very relevant and resonates with me. I just found it now while reading through all of your past blogs. We exchanged emails this week (I am from San Francisco).
Since I am the second person to comment on your post, does your offer still stand, Malcolm? :)
Julie